28th & 29th April AMSTERDAM
Rethinking the Supply Chain for Flexibility and Speed
PI Apparel’s Supply Chain Forum helps fashion executives reevaluate their supply chain strategy in light of a tumultuous two years. Join us as we explore Digital Product Creation: Fashion’s Big Supply Chain Opportunity.
Day 1: 28 April 2022 at 12:15 PM
Digital Product Creation: Fashion’s Big Supply Chain Opportunity
Working from home has pushed the boundary of what we thought was possible in 3D. 3D renders can increase the speed of design and sampling for fashion companies. Digital design and 3D assets are now a key technology in fashion supply chains, but using them can be complex, so how can we instill confidence in digital garments? Join Ton Wiedenhoff and 3D industry partners in a panel discussion on DPC strategies, investing in digital design, and what’s next for 3D.
- Ton Wiedenhoff – Executive Director, Europe – Alvanon
- Carla Ferreira – Senior Director 3D Product Development, 3D Digital Transformation – PVH Europe
- Sylwia Szymczyk – 3D Apparel Specialist, Timberland, VF International Sagl
- Dorothea Siano – Team Lead Fashion Product Development Women Textile, Lingerie, Sports & Kids – Zalando SE
- Ruben Bakker – CTO at Tailored Technologies, President of IACDE Benelux
- Sara Canali – Market Development Director Italy & Ticino – Alvanon
Learn more about PI Apparel Supply Chain Form and register here.