Alvanon Workshops MontrealOctober 23rd 2019 / Montreal
Getting Fit: Addressing the behind-the-scenes needs to optimize your supply chain.
A series of comprehensive workshops providing practical hands-on skills for anyone working with apparel product. If you have any questions contact us: email@example.com.
642 Courcelle St.
Montreal, QC H4C 3C7
Meet the Consultants
Don HowardExecutive Director
Tracy RickertSenior Consultant
A typical Alvanon workshop will:
- Provide Alvanon insight into the best practices on tactical topics.
- Give participants an opportunity to share their specific challenges.
- Allow time to network with peers in a neutral peer-to-peer setting.
Speed to Market: Skills in the Fitting Room
- Preparing for the Fit Session
- Fitting for Functionality
- Achieving Consistent Results
- Creating and Environment for Open Feedback
Working Digital: What Does This Mean for You?
- 3D vs Digital – What’s the Difference?
- How the Digital Revolution Affects the Fashion Industry
- 3D Now and Future – Tips for 3D Success
- E-Commerce Optimization – Improving How We Communicate w/ Customers
Apparel Testing: Which Test and Why?
- Definition and Differences
- Defining Objectives
- Choosing Wearers
- How to conduct Tests
- How to gather actionable results
- Flowing results into production