Getting Fit: Addressing the behind-the-scenes needs to optimize your supply chain.
A series of comprehensive workshops providing practical hands-on skills for anyone working with apparel product.
A typical Alvanon workshop will:
- Provide Alvanon insight into the best practices on tactical topics.
- Give participants an opportunity to share their specific challenges.
- Allow time to network with peers in a neutral peer-to-peer setting.
These workshops sell out quickly, so purchase tickets as soon as possible to reserve a spot.
Speed to Market: Skills in the Fitting Room
Day One: 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Preparing for the Fit Session
- Fitting for Functionality
- Achieving Consistent Results
- Creating and Environment for Open Feedback
Working Digital: What Does This Mean for You?
Day One: 1:30 – 5pm
- 3D vs Digital – What’s the Difference?
- How the Digital Revolution Affects the Fashion Industry
- 3D Now and Future – Tips for 3D Success
- E-Commerce Optimization – Improving How We Communicate w/ Customers
Apparel Testing: Which Test and Why?
Day Two: 9 am – 12:30 pm
- Definition and Differences
- Defining Objectives
- Choosing Wearers
- How to Conduct Tests
- How to gather actionable results
- Flowing results into production
Each session is limited to only 25 seats per workshop afford the opportunity for more in-depth discussion with Alvanon senior consultants.
Brand teams in attendance at past workshops: Adidas, Brooks Running Company, Colony Brands, Columbia, Eddie Bauer, Filson, Lululemon, Nike, Patagonia, Outdoor Research, SAXX Underwear, VF Corporation, and Zumiez among others.
Tickets for our upcoming workshops are available on Eventbrite:
Event details are subject to change.