How to brand fashion products, textiles & ingredients to drive ESG/sustainability initiatives
Sustainability objectives are complicated & difficult to achieve. When ESG products are priced higher, this may impact sales. A strategy to overcome this is to brand ESG products, textiles & ingredients with brand symbols, images & stories. The effect shifts consumer thinking from utilitarian values to emotional values as the brand engenders a relationship with the consumer and sets the stage for brand equity building and eventually loyalty. All so that…Doing Well & Doing Good merge.
This Masterclass is taught by seasoned branding expert, Bill D’Arienzo who has worked with global luxury brands for over 30 years. Bill’s textbook, “Brand Management Strategies: Luxury & Mass Markets” has been adopted by instructors at over 12 U.S. universities.
Key Learning Objectives
After this course you will be able to:
- Brand textiles and fashion products with sustainability standards
- Understand the challenges with certifications and the quest for fashion transparency
- Bundle & brand with fashion focused NGOs and certification agencies
A digital Certificate of Completion will be issued to all who complete this Masterclass. SIGN-UP TODAY
Below are the topics that will be covered over this 3-hour class along with discussion, case studies and interactive exercises.
- Identifying the difficulties in realizing sustainability initiatives
- What is a Brand?
- Can Brands Help?
- How can Brand Archetype move the commitment needle?
- Fashion companies as the worst ESG violators and the most likely liberators
- Using Design Thinking @The Point of Design begins the liberation
- ESG Branding for Yarns, Textiles & Products
- How Branding informs the process and the product
- The Outstanding Market Leaders’…common denominator
- The less effective Market Wannabees
- Concluding challenges and pathways
Masterclass with Bill D’Arienzo facilitated by WDA
WDA offers Fashion Law Management strategies on how to create and protect your brand assets & Expert Opinion Reports (which we have done for Gucci & others) with on-line Consumer Research (which we design & administer in house) in support of these services.
In WDA’s consulting practice, Bill & his team believe that in our fiercely competitive global & digital economy, “Great product is necessary but not sufficient for business success”; as such, they create unbeatable branded businesses!