A 4-hour Interactive Collaborative Workshop
Join an intimate group of 5 to 8 people and team up to collaboratively solve the complex puzzle of how our climate system works. In this fully interactive workshop, everyone’s contributions will be key in collectively unlocking insights.
Build up a clear understanding of the systemic challenges and leverage all participants’ knowledge to uncover and understand where and how the fashion & apparel industry impacts climate change.
This fully interactive 4-hour virtual workshop will be led by experienced facilitator Ludovic Curtil, MOTIF Co-Founder & Principal at KL Interactive. The first 2 sessions are scheduled for Friday, February 25; pick the one that best accommodates your timezone:
- Session 1: 3pm CET / 9am EST / 730pm IST
- Session 2: 9am HKT / 12pm AEDT / 5pm PST(-1)
This class is for anyone who wants to deepen their knowledge about the climate challenge ahead of us and the place the fashion & apparel industry occupies.
Key Learning Objectives
After this course you will be able to:
- Understand the inner workings and complexity of the climate.
- Understand where the apparel industry sits in the big picture and why.
- Ideate actionable steps towards reducing the fashion industry’s footprint on the climate challenge
A digital certificate of Completion will be issued to all who complete this Masterclass. SIGN-UP TODAY