Hosted by HKRITA, the Innovation and Technology Symposium 2018 is one of the key sessions in the Fashion Summit (HK) 2018. With the theme “The Re-imagination of Our Industry – Building on Our Heritage for Tomorrow’s Breakthroughs”, it provides a platform to inspire ideas and share the latest technology developments and innovations about sustainability for the fashion industry. We have invited distinguished speakers from Alvanon, bluesign, Cradle to Cradle, Esquel, H&M, Lane Crawford, The Mills Fabrica etc.
Date: 7 September 2018 (Friday) (day 2 programme of Fashion Summit)
Time: 9:30am – 5:30pm
Venue: Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Alvanon CEO Janice Wang will moderate one of the featured panel discussions.
“Smart Technology for Future Manufacturing”
– Mr. Wilkie Wong, Managing Director, Global Sourcing, IT and Logistics, Esquel Enterprises Limited
– Mr. Rio Chau, CEO, RV Automation Technology Company Ltd.
– Mr. Gerhard Flatz, Managing Director, KTC Limited
– Global Head of Production, H&M (TBC)
– Mr. Lawrence Wu, President & Executive Director, Sunseap
Moderator: Ms Janice Wang, CEO, Alvanon
To find out more about HKRITA and the annual Innovation and Technology Symposium, visit the event website at http://www.hkrita.com/Symposiu