Alvanon’s half-day peer workshops will offer a forum to strike up these conversations in a series of tactical hands-on workshops. The workshops are limited to 25 participants, to afford opportunity for those exchanges to happen and will be facilitated by Alvanon Sr. Consultants Emily Robertson Hood and Tracy Rickert. A typical workshop will:
_ Provide Alvanon insight into best practices on tactical topics
_ Give participants an opportunity to share their specific challenges
_ Allow time to network with peers in a neutral Central London location
MAY 15 pm
1_ Which Test? Fit, Performance or Wearer
– Definitions and differences
– Defining objectives
– Choosing wearers
– How to conduct tests
– How to gather actionable results
– Flowing results into production
MAY 17 am
4_ When Every Minute in the Fitting Room Count:
Speed to market Skills
– Preparing for the fit session
– Fitting for functionality
– Achieving consistent results
– Creating and environment for open feedback
MAY 16 am
2_ Fitting the Global Market: Asia Conversion Techniques
– What this means to SKU’s
– Is ‘size down’ enough?
– Body differences between Asian & South Asia markets
(China, Japan, India)
– Quantifying body girth and stature differences
MAY 17 pm
5_ The road to ROI: Improving the Customer Fit Experience
– Why are customers unhappy?
– Building brand loyalty, is this still possible?
– What causes product returns and how to reduce them
– Does truth and accuracy matter?
MAY 16 pm
3_ Working Digital – What Does This Mean for You?
– 3D and digital – what’s the difference?
– The most effective ways to ‘go digital’
– Choosing 3D software, what are the considerations?
– Beyond Software – other considerations
– E-comm. Optimization – improving how we communicate to Customers