Join Alvanon Europe in collaboration with Dialog Textil Bekleidung (DTB) and the Albstadt-Sigmaringen University for 3D Next LVL – 2.0
Join Alvanon Europe in collaboration with Dialog Textil Bekleidung (DTB) and the Albstadt-Sigmaringen University for
November 16, 2023
12:00 – 5:30 p.m
November 17, 2023
9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m
This innovative two-day event, helmed by Ton Wiedenhoff (Alvanon) and Mark Zenzinger (Alvanon), will offer great insights into the product and process innovations in digital product creation, DPC from sourcing to sales.
Perfect for teams at any stage of their DPC and 3D journeys, speakers will provide a candid overview of the common topics and challenges in DPC and working effectively in 3D. The lectures, workshops and networking opportunities are designed to be interactive, highlighting best practices and solving problems in collaboration with industry peers.
You’ll also hear digital insights from Alvanon, Adidas, Eurojersey, Hugo Boss, Otto Group, Otto Bonprix, and engage directly from an impressive lineup, led by:
- Fitting meets ECommerce Fit recommendations for the online customer, with Ton Wiedenhoff and Mark Zenzinger, Alvanon Inc
- Digital Design in Practice with Petra Dittrich, Director Digital Technologies Apparel & Jowita Kilanowska, Senior Manager Digital technologies, Adidas AG
- “Smart Design” – digital process of product development with Barbara Ceotto Westphal, Manager of Quality Management Textile & Lea Jans, Team Lead Virtual Products, Otto Group
- 3D Workflow – Vendor Management with Torben Böhm, Manager Quality Development & Solveigh Keikavoussi, Manager 3D Technical Product Development and Digital Innovation, Otto Group Bonprix
- A Look at 3D Materials with Giovanna Sinibaldi and Silvia Rampoldi, Virtualization 3D Coordinator & 3D Expert, Eurojersey
Each day special showcases with spotlighting super users and “case studies”:
- Digital Fitting: Grading Workflow (Clo3D, Vstitcher, Style3D), with EU Women PLUS, Ruben Bakker, Mark Zenzinger, Alvanon
- “Driving Digital Change – How to intertwine traditional craftsmanship and digital creation,” with Christian Pirch & Gabriela Kosel, Hugo Boss
Don’t miss out on these important conversations – secure your tickets below to reserve your spot!
Looking forward to gathering in Albstadt to learn together.
About Our Speakers:
|Ton Wiedenhoff, Executive Director of Europe at Alvanon
||Ton Wiedenhoff joined Alvanon in 2019 as Executive Director, Europe. He leads Alvanon’s European team and is responsible for business development and support for key apparel retail, brand and sourcing clients.
Ton has more than 30 years of experience in senior and management positions. He has an outstanding track record of helping apparel and brand clients optimize product quality, supply chain efficiency and speed to market while achieving strategic sustainability and transparency goals.
|Mark Zenzinger, 3D Product Development and Consulting and Market Development, DACH at Alvanon
||Mark Zenzinger has been working as a freelancer in the textile industry since 2020 and has
specialized in the implementation of 3D software. From setting up new processes to conducting software training, Mark accompanies his customers towards the digital twin.
Mark has been part of the Alvanon team since the beginning of 2023 and is responsible for the DACH region. He is also responsible for the teaching field of alternative joining technologies (AFT) at Albstadt University.