Getting Fit: Addressing the behind-the-scenes needs to optimize your supply chain.
A series of comprehensive workshops providing practical hands-on skills for anyone working with apparel product.
A typical Alvanon workshop will:
- Provide Alvanon insight into the best practices on tactical topics.
- Give participants an opportunity to share their specific challenges.
- Allow time to network with peers in a neutral peer-to-peer setting.
These workshops sell out quickly, so purchase tickets as soon as possible to reserve a spot.
Speed to Market: Skills in the Fitting Room
Thurs Oct 4th, 1:30-5pm
- Preparing for the Fit Session
- Fitting for Functionality
- Achieving Consistent Results
- Creating and Environment for Open Feedback
Working Digital: What Does This Mean for You?
Fri Oct 5th, 9am-12:30pm
- 3D vs Digital – What’s the Difference?
- How the Digital Revolution Affects the Fashion Industry
- 3D Now and Future – Tips for 3D Success
- E-Commerce Optimization – Improving How We Communicate w/ Customers
Apparel Testing: Which Test and Why?
Fri Oct 5th, 1:30-5pm
- Definition and Differences
- Defining Objectives
- Choosing Wearers
- How to conduct Tests
- How to gather actionable results
- Flowing results into production
Each session is limited to only 25 seats per workshop afford the opportunity for more in-depth discussion with Alvanon senior consultants Emily Robertson-Hood and Tracy Rickert.
Our goal is provide participants with exclusive access to the internal Alvanon team of global fit experts and create more of an intimate forum to encourage conversations and networking around fit, going digital, and apparel testing and.
To learn more about and explore the venue visit their site here.
Event details are subject to change.